So, I got to hang with ZZ Top one time. My best friend is married to the bass player for Bon Jovi (I know, how cool?) and we went to a ZZ Top concert when the Olympic Games were in SLC and they recognized my friend's husband and came and talked with him during the break!
I have always loved their music, so got quite a kick out it!
7 comments:
Love ZZ Top ... great post ... thanks for sharing.
Perfect Z post!
Teresa
Good night sweetie ! I hope you feel better and get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's
So, I got to hang with ZZ Top one time. My best friend is married to the bass player for Bon Jovi (I know, how cool?) and we went to a ZZ Top concert when the Olympic Games were in SLC and they recognized my friend's husband and came and talked with him during the break!
I have always loved their music, so got quite a kick out it!
I was just listening to the boys on the way to the office this morning...
Awww, the memories this brings:)
Where did my comment go?
Strange.
I'll try again.
Thanks for a rocking start to my morning.
You always find the perfect band or song for each letter. Thanks for linking.
A+
Post a Comment