Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finger Eleven - Paralyzer



I apologize to everybody for not commenting but right now my computer is not working at all and I have to use Jackie's to post my alphabe thursday , and as soon as my computer is up I will start commenting on everybodys . Thank you for all your comments and I hope you enjoy my video


Jenny Matlock

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I love this song, thanks for sharing! It makes a great 'F' post.

Tracy said...

Love this song.

sarah said...

nice! who doesn't love loud and angry music? happy thursday (well now friday) blessings...s...

Ames said...

I like the music!~Ames

Judie said...

Cool video!

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

While I knew the song, I had never watched the video before. It was great! Those dancers were amazing, and the choreography. Sexy as all get out! A great stop on my way through Alphabe Thursday.
Dana

Jackie said...

Hi sweetheart. I want to make these cool pot pies for supper but what to make them in is too daunting of a task since we don't have any pot pie cups . I guess I could go and get some ... maybe I will ...

Jenny said...

Jackie, your little post-it note here cracked me up!

I haven't heard this song before.

It was excellent. The whole explicit site sign-up scared me a little bit today, though.

ha!