I like round and round. Great R song baby
Totally Rockin' R songs! Love stopping here on my way through the posts!
I have always liked Reo Speedwagon! :-)
I enjoyed remembering REO Speedwagon. They were big when I was younger.
I love music and lyrics and this was a great R post for me to read this morning. THanks!!!
These were great songs. I only was familiar with the middle one. Great R post.
oh..reo speedwagon...my first 8 track..yes, i said it, i'm not afraid to date myself!'
Didn't know these so I'm learning new things here.
Romantic, of course. But not "The Romantics?" REO Speedwagon is a lovers' band. Fun post.
I LOVE Speedwagon...thanks for the retromine is hereHave you a blessed weekend!hugsshakira
Fun to rock :)
Love REO Speedwagon. Yea. I'm old. But it's still a cool band!Glad to see your romantic self rearing it's tender head again!A+
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I like round and round. Great R song baby
Totally Rockin' R songs! Love stopping here on my way through the posts!
I have always liked Reo Speedwagon! :-)
I enjoyed remembering REO Speedwagon. They were big when I was younger.
I love music and lyrics and this was a great R post for me to read this morning. THanks!!!
These were great songs. I only was familiar with the middle one. Great R post.
oh..reo speedwagon...my first 8 track..yes, i said it, i'm not afraid to date myself!'
Didn't know these so I'm learning new things here.
Romantic, of course. But not "The Romantics?" REO Speedwagon is a lovers' band. Fun post.
I LOVE Speedwagon...
thanks for the retro
mine is here
Have you a blessed weekend!
hugs
shakira
Fun to rock :)
Love REO Speedwagon. Yea. I'm old. But it's still a cool band!
Glad to see your romantic self rearing it's tender head again!
A+
Post a Comment