Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Q is for Queens Ryche

I'm participating in Alphabe Thursday .

Q is for ....


Quiet Riot -Metal Health



Please look @ my P post, and leave your comment there too . I am sorry I couldn't post on time .

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of them before.

Kat said...

Quiet Riot - now there's a blast from the past :) Did mine on Queen, I've been waiting since the letter A to do this post! Kathy

Jackie said...

lol I've never heard of Queens Ryche . I know what you'll be listening to every mornin *)

Love you

Tracy said...

Not heard of this one

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...

Me again, didn't proof read the previous post before hitting the button!
Anyway....never heard of them before, the things I'm learning out here in the blogosphere.
~Maggie~

Unknown said...

I have never heard of them, but Queen is a very good Q-word! Fun that it is the name of a band!
Best wishes,
Anna
http://annasadornments.blogspot.com/2010/05/q-as-in-quilts-quartz-abc-wednesday.html

Steph said...

I wondered where you were last week. I'm not familiar with Queen's Ryche. My son says they are one of the few 80's metal bands still around. Quiet Riot is a remembrance from the past though.

Unknown said...

rather cool....
and yes, you are gorgeous...

Mine is here
Happy Sensational Thursday!
hugs
shakira

Jenny said...

A new band for me!

Rock n' roll for you!

And an A+ for playing along each week!

Tina said...

I've introduced my 13 year old to Quiet Riot! A trip down memory lane is always enjoyable, as our my visits here. Rock on!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Not my style of music I suppose but it takes all sorts to make up a world. Nice to meet you here on Alphabe-Thursday. :)

Christy said...

Seriously, where these clothes ever really in style? And that hair. WOW LOL - I am sure I thought they were cool back in the day! But the music, I love the music!

GardenOfDaisies said...

I bet my husband knows these bands. :-)