I would have been disappointed if you had pick anyone else. My son is imitating him as we speak. Some thing about middle age women who now know of him because of reality tv, but didn't even know he sang rock-n-roll. My metal loving son actually isn't too fond of Sharon.
8 comments:
Ozzy rules!
Ha....I figured someone would do an Ozzy :P
ROCK ON....
I so guessed I would get a little Ozzy here! He is a true Rocker!
I prefer Sharron.
Rock on, you cool guy!
I wasn't expecting Ozzy here...not sure who I thought I'd find...
Oh yea, that's right...
The Osmond Brothers.
Don't gag.
Just kiddin'!
Ozzy is the voice of my satnav! His directions aren't very good and the language is appalling but the journey is never boring!
Great O post.
~Maggie~
Ozzy is a little strange. I'm like Terra and prefer Sharon.
I would have been disappointed if you had pick anyone else. My son is imitating him as we speak. Some thing about middle age women who now know of him because of reality tv, but didn't even know he sang rock-n-roll. My metal loving son actually isn't too fond of Sharon.
Post a Comment