Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Iron Maiden


I'm not mr. romantic this week . This is what I'm all about . I love the music. I listen to it in the morning, I listen to it at work. Jackie and I went to their concert in Calgary and she hurt her tailbone and it took a couple weeks to heal . She could barely walk and lost her keys and it cost us $400 for a hotel room that night! I hope nobody's offended by the music . In the next few weeks you will see more of me and not of my romantic side to Jackie.

9 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Wow is all I can say!

Viki said...

Really cool song. Kinda scary video LOL.

Steph said...

I can't actually watch the video, because Youtube is hard to download where we live. But I do have a few boys, one in particular, who likes to rock his world. So I understand that there are many sides to the male psyche.

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

You must be really old, like me! Interesting "I".

Betty said...

After all of that I hope you enjoyed the concert. That must have been some hotel for $400 a night!

Unknown said...

I hope Jackie is much better.
Always nice to stay in hotels and going to concerts!

Happy Thursday!

Did you know that I am now hosting a new meme? Find out more Blog of the Week Please join us for the WEEKEND FUNNIES. Week #2 is this Friday to Sunday (March 26-29). See you there? hugs shakira Oscar Wilde-The IRISH Gentleman ART OF GENEROSITY

UNSPOKEN BREAKFAST FOR THE SOUL

Jenny said...

Aha! Now we see the deep side of you!

I'm one of those weird people that get scared really easy...so the cemetary scene creeped me out!

But, hey, A+ for innovation!

laterg8r said...

not my fave :D

Jo said...

Just not an Iron Maiden fan ... and Ouch, poor Jackie ... i hope she healed up okay.