Love your choice of g song honey.
great g song :D
I love the goo goo dolls! They are from my home town, or at least one of the singers is!
Phil! I knew you were going to do GooGoo dolls! How fun! G ood G racious you are a sweet one!A+
Go GooGoo Dolls!
I always loved this song but I haven't heard it for a long time. Thanks.
I love this song...great g word band......
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love your choice of g song honey.
great g song :D
I love the goo goo dolls! They are from my home town, or at least one of the singers is!
Phil! I knew you were going to do GooGoo dolls! How fun! G ood G racious you are a sweet one!
A+
Go GooGoo Dolls!
I always loved this song but I haven't heard it for a long time. Thanks.
I love this song...great g word band......
Post a Comment