Class has begun and you have from wednesday evening until friday morning to submit your post, and you can do so by clicking on the logo. Oh and sit up straight! :P
C is for CINDERELLA
This is how I feel every day I leave work . I miss my sweetie everyday and I need her loving arms to set me free.





10 comments:
Wow. I am almost speechless. From a lot of levels. First of all I love this song! And this was a really surprising "C" post! It's cool, though, and I love the variety. So welcome to Alphabe-Thursday Philip!
A+ for picking such an amazing song!
Very interesting C post ;-) Cool song.
I never heard this song until I met you :) thanks love .
Great choice for C! Kathy
How appropriate! Love the music.
Wow, amazing song and my heart was in my throat at the end!
Clever post!
cool :D
Ah, well, I think its a sweet post.
i love your post! tres cool!
Post a Comment